ONLINE APPLICATION FOR MASTER OF SCIENCE IN FINANCE (MSF) IS NOW OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2019
Please follow the instruction on the website carefully.
Application Document: Please follow the instructions on the MSF website
1. Application Form
Full Time: http://onlineapp.acc.chula.ac.th/MSF_FT2019
2. Two Recommendation letters. Online recommendation is more preferred. The paper-form (if needed) is also downloadable from this link
3. TOEFL IBT score of 68, TOEFL PBT score of 520, TOEFL ITP score of 520, IELTS score of 5.5 or CU-TEP score of 70 Valid if taken within 2 years (Untill June 30, 2019).
4. Transcript: A certified academic transcript or An official letter certifying your current studentship or official letter from your university certifying your current studentship
6. A certified copy of identification card
7. Work experience certificate (only required for applicants who choose to study in Full-time Plan B program or Flexible program)
8. Application fee payment receipt
9. Submit all documents and the application fee payment receipt to our MSF office
Application Schedule: The following dates are the tentative admission schedule of the MSF program 2019.
- Opening for Application: until Tuesday 7 May 2019
- Announcement of Eligible Interview #1: Friday 1 February 2019 for Applications Applied between 12 November 2018 to 30 January 2019
- Interview #1
- Full Time and Flexible on Wednesday 6 February 2019 at 17:00-20:00
- Unofficial Result for Interview #1: Thursday 14 February 2019 (The Official result for interview #1 will be announced together with interview #2)
- Announcement of Eligible Interview #2: Friday 10 May 2019 for Applicants Applied between 31 January to 7 May 2019
- Interview #2
- Full Time: Tuesday 14 May 2019 at 17:00-20:00 *
- Flexible: Wednesday 15 May 2019 at 17:00-20:00*
- Announcement of Admitted Applicants: Wednesday 22 May 2019
- Beginning of the Pre-term Courses: Saturday 8 June 2019
Remark * Interview dates and times are tentative only. Please check the announcement on our website for the updated information.