Periods and Courses Register for 3rd Semester, Academic Year 2018
1. Students registration via website http://www.reg.chula.ac.th between March 19 – 21, 2019.
2. Students pay tuition fee 23,000 baht within March 27 – April 3, 2019. If not, their registration will be cancelled. Tuition fees payment can be done through CU NEX Application with 3 methods available:
1) Pay Plus (through K PLUS)
2) Bill Payment (at Kasikorn Bank branches)
3) Automatic Direct Debit Service (only students who have applied and provided consent). Students can apply for automatic direct debit service
for tuition fees payment in CU NEX Application
3. Students pay program fee :
3.1 Go to link http://payment.acc.chula.ac.th/Fee/Student
3.2 Fill in your information (use Student ID)
3.3 Print the payment form and make the payment at Siam Commercial Bank (PLC) between March 27 – April 8, 2019 before 20.00.
Full-time (Section 001): students pay 91,000 baht
Flexible-time (Section 002): students pay 46,000 baht
For foreign students pay the additional tuition fee 57,000 baht
1. The process of late registration for term 3/2018 must be done between April 9 – 19, 2019 at website : http://www.reg.chula.ac.th under the topic “Guidelines for Registration” and then pay for tuition fee 23,000 baht and have to pay 300 baht for the first week (April 9 – 14, 2019) and pay 600 baht for the second week (April 15 – 21, 2019) via CU NEX application. If you have any problem about the registration, please call to 02-2180006.
2. If you Fail to pay the late program tuition fee by April 8, 2019 before 20.00 will result in the student status being revoked and have to pay 1,000 baht for the first week (April 9-12, 2019) and pay 2,000 baht for the second week (April 13-19, 2019) at Finance Department, 1st floor, Jaiyossompati building time 8.30-15.00 (Monday-Friday except for Songkran Festival)