PERIODS AND COURSES REGISTER FOR 3rd SEMESTER, ACADEMIC YEAR 2017
1. Students registration via website at http://www.reg.chula.ac.th between 20-22 March 2018.
2. Students pay tuition fee 23,000 baht vis Siam Commercial Bank (PLC) within 2-4 April 2018. If not, their registration will be cancelled which result in late registration. (please find attached file)
3. Students pay program fee :
3.1 Go to link http://payment.acc.chula.ac.th/Fee/Student
3.2 Fill in your information (use Student ID)
3.3 Print the payment form and make the payment at Siam Commercial Bank (PLC) between 26 March – 8 April 2018. before 20.00.
Flexible-time students pay 46,000 baht
Full-time students pay 91,000 baht
For foreign students pay the additional tuition fee 57,000 baht
1. Please find attached files for student available for register;
Student available for register the 2604666 Foundation of Behavioral Finance
Student available for register the 2604692 Special Topics in Finance (M&A course at CFVG, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
Student available for register the 2604696 Practical Corporate Financial Modeling
Student who are not in the lists above that you are not available to register these courses.
2. If you Fail to pay the late program tuition fee by 8 April 2018 before 20.00 will result in the student status being revoked and have to pay 1,000 baht for the first week (9-16 April 2018) and pay 2,000 baht for the second week (17-23 April 208) at Finance Department, 1st floor, Jaiyossompati 1 building.
3. The process of late registration for term 3/2017 must be done between 9-20 April 2018 at website: http://www.reg.chula.ac.th under the topic “Guidelines for Registration” and then pay for tuition fee 23,000 baht and have to pay 300 baht for the first week and pay 600 baht for the second week. for tuition payment for late registration with direct debit method (please find attached file) If you have any problem about the registration, please call to 02-2180006.