PERIODS AND COURSES REGISTER FOR 3rd SEMESTER, ACADEMIC YEAR 2016
- Students registration via website at http://www.reg.chula.ac.th between 14-16 March 2017.
- Students pay tuition fee 23,000 baht vis Siam Commercial Bank (PLC) within 27-29 March 2017. If not, their registration will be cancelled which result in late registration.
3. Students pay program fee :
3.1 Go to link http://payment.acc.chula.ac.th/Fee/Student
3.2 Fill in your information (use Student ID)
3.3 Print the payment form and make the payment at Siam Commercial Bank (PLC) within 2 April 2017 before 20.00.
Flexible-time students pay 40,000 baht
Full-time students pay 75,000 baht
For foreign students pay the additional tuition fee 57,000 baht
If you Fail to pay the late program tuition fee by 2 April 2017 before 20.00 will result in the student status being revoked and have to pay 1,000 baht for the first week and pay 2,000 baht for the second week at Finance Department, 1st floor, Jaiyossompati building within 18 April 2017 before 15.00.
Remark : The process of late registration for term 3/2016 must be done between 3-18 April 2017 at website : http://www.reg.chula.ac.th under the topic “Guidelines for Registration” and then pay for tuition fee 23,000 baht and have to pay 300 baht for the first week and pay 600 baht for the second week. for tuition payment for late registration with direct debit method (please find attached file)
If you have any problem about the registration, please call to 02-2180006.
- Warning for Students whose names do not appear in CR52
- Tentative Schedule_Third Semester of Academic Year 2016
- Announcement Tuition payment for late registration with direct debit method
- Courses for Register Third Semester of Academic Year 2016
- Payment for Tuition Fees Third semester, Academic year 2016
- Tuition payment for late registration with direct debit method
- Registration Procedures Third semester Academic year 2016