Periods and Courses Register for 1st Semester, Academic Year 2018
1. Students registration via website http://www.reg.chula.ac.th between July 19 – 23, 2018. please see attached files.
2. Students pay tuition fee 23,000 baht within July 23 – 30, 2018. If not, their registration will be cancelled which result in late registration. Tuition fees payment can be done through CU NEX Application with 3 methods available:
1) Pay Plus (through K PLUS)
2) Bill Payment (at Kasikorn Bank branches)
3) Automatic Direct Debit Service (only students who have applied and provided consent). Students can apply for automatic direct debit service
for tuition fees payment in CU NEX Application
3. Students pay program fee :
3.1 Go to link http://payment.acc.chula.ac.th/Fee/Student
3.2 Fill in your information (use Student ID)
3.3 Print the payment form and make the payment at Siam Commercial Bank (PLC) between 30 July-13 August 2018 before 20.00.
Full-time (Section 001): students pay 61,000 baht
Flexible-time (Section 002): students pay 16,000 baht
For foreign students pay the additional tuition fee 57,000 baht
If you Fail to pay the late program tuition fee by 13 August, 2018 before 20.00 will result in the student status being revoked and have to pay 1,000 baht for the first week (14-20 August 2018) and pay 2,000 baht for the second week (21-27 August 2018) at Finance Department, 1st floor, Jaiyossompati building time 8.30-15.00 (Monday-Friday)
Remark : The process of late registration for term 1/2018 must be done between August 15 (14.00) – 24, 2018 at website : http://www.reg.chula.ac.th under the topic “Guidelines for Registration” and then pay for tuition fee 23,000 baht and have to pay 300 baht for the first week and pay 600 baht for the second week. at Office if Registrar, 2nd floor, Chamjuree 5 Building. For late registration and payment tuition for fees with a penalty at Financial Division by 24 August 2017 before 15.00.If you have any problem about the registration, please call to 02-2180006.